Monday, September 26, 2005

i lost my toothbrush.

and it's not even a big house.

anyway, its morning and i've been awake for a few hours now. . .with a sour taste in my mouth. there's something about waking up in this house that doesnt ever let me fall back asleep. my favorite thing in the world to do, and this fucking house wont allow me that simple pleasure. cocksucker.

if you go to saint kates, i want you to know that I MISS YOU!!!! i miss the halls of the cdc, the smelly campus staircases, the feeling of impending doom outside my bedroom door. i miss the girls, and my giant pushed-together bed.

springtime.
frisbee.
just walking around.

anyway, if you miss me so desperately i suppose you could build me a shrine, take a picture, and tell me all about it. i found out there is already a picture of me in the cdc, on the third floor just outside of the ballroom. oh the ballroom. . .so many good times in there--elections, christmas parties, drag shows. sigh.

alright, enough of this non sense. i really do miss you though. . .

No comments: