Wednesday, May 31, 2006

yes, you.

you don't know it, but i've celebrated you with ice cream.
she never knew it, but you trusted me with a big secret and i absolutely did not blow it.
you simply don't care, and that is why i love you.
you made me laugh like no one had before, but i felt too vulnerable.
you probably couldn't tell, but i always admired you most.
you didn't know, but i took every word you said like it was gospel.
you have no idea, but i write you letters sometimes, with no intention of actually sending them.
she will never know what you were like before, when you were with me.
you and i don't get along, but that doesn't mean i don't adore every inch of you.
you know everything and more, who am i trying to fool?
you're so not, and neither am i.
you didn't mean it, but i didn't pick those flowers for her.
you might be younger than me, but you're the only jewish grandmother i have!
your feelings were hurt, but i was only quoting a movie.
you must have some idea, that while the look in your eyes makes me buzz, i can't stand to be around you.
you absolutely cannot hurt my feelings, that's why i let you call me "fatty."
you rarely remember to call, but when you finally do, it makes my week.

No comments: