Friday, September 15, 2006

escapism.

it's all about getting out.
that's everything to me.
all these leaps and bounds seem exhausting, though!
if i wasn't so well-adjusted, i wonder what i would be doing now.
who i would be seeing, how i would be feeling today?

"i've been so damn tired."

at night, i can't sleep.
i've backtracked every step i've taken in the last three weeks.
some of them i would step on differently, and others i wouldn't change for the world. all of them, i would have thought about more before taking.

or maybe that's my problem. maybe i've been thinking too much.
if i wasn't such a fucking scared little girl about everything, i wouldn't have to overthink everything.
logistics and statistics.
they will be my end.

"i'm guess i'm just a worrier. that's why my friends call me whiskers."
ah. . .yes. i remember.

No comments: