Wednesday, August 30, 2006

riding the wake.

i am compelled to write my usual whiny and complacent couple of sentences.

but this time i am inspired by "some something" other than apathy. i haven't been so happy as i have been the last two days in years. tessa and i haven't stopped laughing, skipping, hopping, gasping for air yet. every minute of the day goes much too too fast. my face hurts from smiling, my gut hurts from laughing, and i have more pictures of nature than i can ever decide what to do with.
i want her to take me with her.

today, i cannot seem to figure out how i ever let my life get so far off track. when did i get here? when did i start feeling like just another bump on the log? and why the fuck do i keep thinking that i am not good enough to do or be anything else?
i'm stuck. i feel like i've got one foot out the door and the other in a vice. but at least i know i am going to get out of here.

No comments: